Pick a few easy to implement ideas and lower your carbon footprint!
If you enjoyed this consider sharing it with your friends! There are some easy share buttons on the left and bottom of the screen. It takes a lot of time, thought, and energy to put something like this together. Thank you!
A Few Extra Green Facts
1. Compact Florescent Light Bulbs have a higher initial cost, but last 10X longer,
and are more efficient than your average incandescent light bulb.
2. Heating and Cooling your home are use more energy and cost more money than any other system in your home.
3. 82% of trips 5 miles from home are done by personal motor vehicle.
4. Composting is another great way to keep organic waste out of Landfill space, and also help start a garden at home.
5. The average Energy Star dishwasher uses only 4 gallons of water per cycle, meaning that if you washed the entire load of dishes by hand that you could fit into that dishwasher, you would need to do it in under 2 minutes of faucet running time.
I really hope you enjoyed!