A little blog for NYMB.co (Bike Bag Shop)
Tags:bike commute · Bike Commuting · New York City · NYC
Bike near the Hudson River Greenway
Another friday, and another edition of #bikenyc photo friday. This one comes from a bike I found around the Hudson River Greenway where I took many more photos of New York City cyclists riding.
So far I’ve been putting up all photos that I’ve been taking, but if you’d like to see a picture of yours up here one Friday just shoot me an email and we’ll put yours up here!
Check out our #bikenyc Pinterest board as well, and if you’d like to participate in that also just let me know and I can include you on the board! The more the merrier!
Here’s this weeks bike commuting weekly wrap up!
1. The Red Hook Criterium goes from humble beginnings in NYC to Barcelona and Milan
2. NYCDOT is cracking down on New York City bicycle delivery riders–but, in a good way–offering classes, free bells, lights, reflective vests, and more.
3. DOT is doing it again, check out how they turn over 200,000 decommissioned parking meters into bike racks.
4. This video, “For The Love Of Cycling” comes from bike riders in LA, but it sums up how a lot of us feel about riding a bike.
5. De Blasio says bike lanes need to have community support. What do you think–are bike lanes supported by the community or not?
6. Polls suggest the community supports bike lanes in NYC, do De Blasio and Quinn want New York City to lag behind?
That’s it for this week, stay safe riding in this weekend weather!
© 2013 NYMBlog — All Rights Reserved.
#BikeNYC Photo Friday & NYC Weekly Wrap Up